"BECOME AN INVESTOR AND BE CREDITED AND PART OF GREAT HOMEGROWN UK MOVIE PROJECTS THAT ENJOY INTERNATIONAL SUCCESS."
This website was launched with the specific purpose of being the bridge between an investor and a film production executive, to finance and produce british Motion Pictures.
The goal is to encourage investment in the burgeoning UK Film industry by means of public offering of shares under the Government's ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT SCHEME (EIS).
The scheme's range of major tax reliefs often act as the initial attraction for potential investors but there are huge additional benefits for those investing into films.
BENEFITS BY INVESTING INTO MOVIE PROJECTS (for details about the BENEFITS click here):
- High Profile Film Projects that can and will be sold in each country worldwide
- government tax relief (also loss relief if film does not regain investment)
- you would be one or 'the' investor per movie and if wanted also receive a PRODUCER credit
-you will be given the opportunity to be cast in the film
- you will be able to inquire every day where the production films and come by to be on-set and meet with cast/crew if possible
- you will be invited to the Film Premiere
- you will also be listed on the IMDB.com (International MovieDataBase)
In other words you will receive a tax relief while investing in a UK-based movie project, and in the end also participate on the financial success of the film, which ROI (Return on Investment) could sometimes be several hundred percent.
UK INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES will match you with the right uk film production executives and proposed films in development that best fit your financial situation and needs. Every and each film project will hold high-profile quality on cinematic picture, sound, acting and production value. Film projects referred to you through this website are intended to be released worldwide whether on DVD or theatrically.
Still Image from 28 Days Later
ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL TAX BENEFITS:
According to the EIS there are five current separate EIS tax reliefs for film investments (to read details about each relief choose "Types of Tax Reliefs" from the menu on the left):
Income Tax Relief
CGT (Capital Gains Tax) Deferral Relief
Inheritance Tax Exemption